Return Policy on Saddles
Although we try to make the best saddle available, we can not guarantee that the saddle you order, or buy, will fit your horse due to the differences in horse size and build.
- Horse fit or rider fit , again as horse and rider sizes and shapes differ it is impossible for us to guarantee a fit to every customer. We do however offer many size options to accommodate most horses and riders. We also offer assistance in reselling your saddle.
- Due to the international logistics of our business, we can not guarantee the date of delivery for any saddle. We ship with UPS and find they are the most professional company, but once the saddle has an AWB (tracking number) no refunds will be given for delays in shipping.
- We are not responsible for stains or blemishes during the shipping process, we do our best to package each saddle with care and protection.
- Custom orders are made only with a $500 non refundable deposit.
- Once your saddle order is ready you have 30 days to pay the balance or you forfeit any payments made toward the saddle, including the deposit.
- We send photos for preapproval on all custom orders, once a custom saddle is approved, it can not be returned.
- Please ask for more pictures or a video of you are not satisfied with what has been uploaded on the tracker.
- Wait time to receive your custom saddle varies on the model of saddle, available material and shipping situations that may be out of our control. Current wait time is 8 to 12 weeks, but this is an estimated arrival date. No refunds will be given due to time constraints at this moment due to COVID-19 and the instability of the material and shipping markets.
- You can check the production status and payments of your custom saddle on our SK Saddle Tracker
- In the event that a custom saddle is not approved by the customer after completion, the customer will have the option to have us remake the saddle or choose from any saddle in our stock.
For products other than saddles our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be eligible for a refund.
- * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will not be eligible for a refund.
- *Saddle Pads are non refundable unless there was an error from our shipping department on size or color.
- Shipping costs on returned items, warranty work or exchanges are to be paid by the customer
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you h aven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds may take up to 30 business days to process and payment is refunded minus any fees from banks, credit card, PayPal, ShopPay, etc.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SK Equine Products LLC is an American based company and receives payments in US dollars. All payments and refunds are paid in US Dollars, even if the customer is buying from another country, our refunds are only allowed to be paid out in US Dollars.